Implements of Husbandry

For the most current Implements of Husbandry Information (IoH) and to learn about Agriculture Vehicles on the Road please reference

For Rock County Permitting and County Road Classification information please reference

Feel free to contact Nick Baker, Rock County Agriculture Agent at or call 608-454-5696.

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share