Participants learn ways to plan and shop for budget-friendly meals that incorporate fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean protein foods, shop for healthy meals and snacks on a budget, and stay active as a family.
- Welcome and Introduction to ESBA
- Get Moving! – Enjoy being active together.
- Plan, Shop, $ave – Plan and shop for meals and snacks that are healthy and within your budget.
- Fruits & Veggies: Half Your Plate – Increase the amount of veggies and fruits you eat every day.
- Make Half Your Grains Whole – Choose at least half your grains as whole grains.
- Build Strong Bones – Get enough calcium from low-fat or non-fat foods.
- Go Lean with Protein – Choose lean protein foods and keep all foods safe to eat.
- Make a Change – Limit foods high in fat, sugar, and salt.
- Celebrate! Eat Smart & Be Active – Celebrate new knowledge and skills!
Eating Smart & Being Active During Pregnancy
Feeding Your New Baby – Breastfeeding and Formula
Feeding Your Baby Solid Foods
*Families with children (ages infant – 19 years old, or are expecting) who are eligible for programs such as WIC, Free & Reduced Lunch, or Food Stamps (FoodShare) meet our income guidelines to participate in ESBA.
For more information, contact:
FoodWIse Program Administrator